Deathnote Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathnote Rebirth

In a world where none of the orignal cast existed, deathnotes shall be taken. Moral, Intelligence and Willpower will be tested, shall you crumble under the pressure or will you survive and come up on top?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Divided Arms
Naoi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm by A

» My (other) Site
Naoi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:01 am by Naoi

» The park
Naoi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 pm by Natallie

» Summoner Saga
Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm by Natallie

» Death Note Gaaaammesss (Flash)
Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm by Natallie

» Pppoke her face pppoke her face (SPPPAAAMMM!)
Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 pm by Natallie

» ~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete)
Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm by Naoi

» Naoi
Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm by A

» Item Template
Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm by Naoi

Staff

Founder
Naoi
Administrators
Naoi
A
Moderators

Naoi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Naoi

Naoi Empty
PostSubject: Naoi   Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Name: Naoi
Nickname: Naoi The Young
Killer/Detective Nickname:N/a

Speices:Shinigami

Personality: Naoi is young compared to other shinigami and has a great curiousity for humans, He will always try his best to keep experiments going as long as possible as he had already been in the human world he had already found loopholes in the code and managed to protect the human with out breaking them. Though he tends to be laid back, calm, collected and is able to out wit almost anyone he meets. When as a human he becomes a funny, good hearted person that would never be suspected to be nothing more than a corpse. He grows fond of humans at times but then can easily cut off ties with his evil laughter and will allow them to die when he pleases.

Looks: This Shinigami has a skeletal figure and dons a coat, a pair of goggles, uses a tie as a headband and carries a large skeletal object which he uses like a hammer, he also sports a messenger bag. His Death note is pure black and his on his right hip along with its holster that stays on his hip with chains. He stands at 6'1 and weighs hardly anything and tends to always carry around his large skeletal object. He has brown boots that seem to have some gear in the ankle part of it.
Spoiler:

Naoi has a human appearance for when he possess a dead body he looks like this,
Spoiler:

Naoi is a boy with chin-length dark green hair with fringes swept slightly to the right. He wears the default uniform of the afterlife school which consists of black pants and a white polo shirt worn under a black gakuran. He stands at 5'5 and he weighs basically nothing due to his fast metabolism.He also wears a variation of a Mao cap, with a dominant dark blue and black color scheme.

Inventory: Put everything you have and a describtion of it here,

Follow this Template please for your items.

Name: Death Note
Description: A pure black death note that is in a cross shaped holster that he keeps on his right hip with chains.
Hidden Abilities: N/a

Name: Skelasher
Description: A large skeletal object,
Spoiler:
It is about his height.
Hidden Abilities:

-------
Abilities:

Name: Fast Metabolism
Description: No matter how much Naoi eats he won't gain a single pound with this, most humans use this to eat all they want once they gain other powers Naoi has.
Cost: 1 Year

Name: Acid Mouth
Description: With this Naoi's mouth can break anything down allowing him to eat anything he can get his hands on. Most humans use this so they can eat through their cells or things.
Cost: 2 years

Name: Invunerable Stomach
Description: This allows Naoi to stomach anything and he can break it down using this so he doesn't hurt his stomach when in a dead body.
Cost: 2 years

Name: Possession
Description: This allows Naomi to enter a dead body to control it, or he can implant commands into them from a remote distance but at a remote distance they are at the mercy of the world since he only can implant commands not control them like he could inside the body. The body will remain alive if treated like a normal body if it eats and drinks like a human.
Cost: 25 Years

Name: Blood Calling
Description: Naomi can use this as a way to call large amounts of blood anywhere to scare people or on his finger tip as a pen for his death note.
Cost: 5 years

Name: Healing
Description: Naomi uses this to rengenerate his corpse entire body when it is destroyed, when this is used by a human they only can regenerate missing body parts but nothing vital.
Cost: 10 years

Name: Creation
Description: This allows naomi to create anything and everything he wishes, he never gives this to humans for he fears they will upset the balance with this ablity.
Cost: 30 years

Name: Wings
Description: Naoi can sprout black raven wings from his back to fly around, humans can gain this ability though it cost them much pain since they always have to regrow the wings once they retract into the body after flight.
Cost: 5 years

--------
Shinigami Stats

Intelligence: 10
Inquisitiveness: 8
Initiative: 9
Empathy: 6
Kills: 8
Total: 41
------

History: Naoi was created like all other shinigami by the shinigami king, He was born 730 years ago and did nothing but his job, he had racked up enough years for him to last quite some time. Years went by as nothing exciting happened, they all slept or gambled, he tried to get them to do something else but they were so lazy he did what he wanted, he would steal notebooks and drop them till the shinigami would die with out it. He went to the human world multiple times to bring them back as he would play with the humans, killing them in different ways. His life was boring and unexciting, he writes down names of humans and different ways to kill them for years till he did everything he could. He would lay down until recently where the world has forgotten death notes exist, fun was just starting for him as he would now have something new to do.

Roleplay Sample: Naoi sat down on the edge of the human world, he had already dropped his second notebook down and was simply waiting for a human to find it. His smile still on his mouth he watched souls come through the portal as if they were attempting to escape their pain in the human world. He pulled his Skelasher out from his back as he used it to boost himself up. He sprouted his wings as he dived down, he had dropped his death note two days earlier as he decided enough time had past for him to go get it. His smile had gotten bigger as he couldn't wait to see what he had to work with this time. He arrived in the bright sunlight as he looked around for his death note.

Last edited by Naoi on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterebirth.board-directory.net
A

Naoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naoi   Naoi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm

~APPROVETH!~
Back to top Go down

Naoi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathnote Rebirth :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: