Deathnote Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathnote Rebirth

In a world where none of the orignal cast existed, deathnotes shall be taken. Moral, Intelligence and Willpower will be tested, shall you crumble under the pressure or will you survive and come up on top?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Divided Arms
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm by A

» My (other) Site
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:01 am by Naoi

» The park
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 pm by Natallie

» Summoner Saga
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 pm by Natallie

» Death Note Gaaaammesss (Flash)
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm by Natallie

» Pppoke her face pppoke her face (SPPPAAAMMM!)
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 pm by Natallie

» ~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete)
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm by Naoi

» Naoi
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 pm by A

» Item Template
~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm by Naoi

Staff

Founder
Naoi
Administrators
Naoi
A
Moderators

~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natallie

Natallie

~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) Empty
PostSubject: ~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete)   ~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

(Eye deal complete = The application is finished. Just trying to make it Death Note themed...hmm think I should've done L vs. Light Finished...)

Name:Nadeshiko Honey Inoue
Nickname: Natallie

Speices:Human

Personality: Originally, Natallie was a pretty happy. Until a unpleasent event happened in her life. Which pretty much made her a beautiful, yet cold zombie like person. Her voice at school tends to loose emotion and she mostly predicts what someone or something is like, usually getting right. Though even in her normal personality she tends to predict things. She'll also may critique/comment no matter how hurtful or embarassing it is.

Looks: Natallie has long black hair and dark colored eyes. She obviously is not fully Japanese, and only half. Even though she is half, her skin is pale. She dislikes clothing with really bright colors and mostly wears clothing that is normal, neutral or dark.

Spoiler:

Inventory: Put everything you have and a describtion of it here,

Follow this Template please for your items.

Name:pepper spray
Description:A mystical spray that magically makes people cry
Hidden Abilities: None

Name: Keychain Panda
Description:A Panda keychain is more than what it seems
Hidden Abilities: Its a small pepper spray!

Name:Flash light
Description:A small flash light which can be used in various situations

Name:Bag
Description:A backpack that slings over her shoulder, she puts her school stuff in here
Hidden Abilities: There are some hidden pockets here.

Name:make-up bag and makep-up
Description: Hardly used, hardly put on both make-up and make-up bag. She carries it within her bag.

Name:Room stuff
Description:Anything in her room. Clothes, video camera, sketch book, video game console, books, chargers, handheld games, music player, computer, small kitchen area consisting of: a small fridge, microwave, table and chairs. 4 in 1 Printer, scanner, copier, fax. Along with 2 dressers
Hidden Abilities: 1 dressers has hidden stairs

Name:School stuff
Description:laptop, calculator, pencils, pens, paper ect.
Hidden Abilities:Has edible paper, which come in a variety of flavors.
-------

Human Stats

[Human Only, If not human delete this.]

Knowledge: 7
Conceptualization Power: 7
Will to act: 7
Motivation: 6
Social Skills: 3
Total: 29
------

History:
Nadeshiko parents are both rich. Her mother being a musician and her father a illustrator who was a police officer. She saw them only sometimes and was mostly raised by her Nanny/Aunt, who both parents decided to hire since they felt terribly bad for her. Nadeshiko's Aunt failed at passing school (leading her to drop out and be in a gang for awhile), setting up resumes and job interviews.

One day after comming home from school, she sees both parents arguing in the living room. Her Aunt/Nanny told her to go up in her room. Which she did, the arguments kept on escalating and Natallie heard her Aunt's voice somewhere in the mix of her parents voices, but then after awhile her Aunt stopped talking. Her parents continued to scream some more and Natallie could hear her mom scream louder and cry as she heard thumps comming up the steps. She then heard the door slam and heard a gunshot and scream, then another gunshot and silence. After awhile, Natallie decided to go check on her parents, so she opened her room door and went to her parents room and saw both of her parent's dead. Natallie began to cry a lot and immdiately went to the phone and called 911.

By the time the police and ambulances and everyone else came, her Aunt had regained conciousness. From that point on, Natallie's personality changed. She became less cheery, smiled less, laughed less and pretty much wore a normal, sort of blank face expression. She also began to not really care for things and seemed to move through life as a person with no soul or a zombie. As Natallie became older, she would often become involved with some sort of incidents of guys liking her and girls hating her, or someone pretending to be her for any kind of reason.

Roleplay Sample:
Natallie was chewing gum, and was playing with it for awhile as the girls around her seemed to be excited about something. Natallie only listened to parts of the convo and from what she heard someone had gotten cheated on. Natallie looked at the group and saw one girl crying, she wasn't ugly nor was she very beautiful. Hmm, he probably fell for some pretty chick or he went with some girl who willing slept with him. She thought. She then saw the group of girls stare at her coldly as if they were trying to kill her with her stares. Oh, its me again isn't it? Natallie thought. Natallie stood up from her desk and went over to the group of girls. "Is there a problem?" Natallie asked. One girl walked over to her and slapped her face.
Natallie blinked, the slap kinda stung but didn't really hurt a lot. "You could've said yes or no." Natallie said. "Girls like you.." The girl began. Oh great, another assumption I'm guessing. "are the reason for most heartbreaks. Girls that attract guys and then sleep with them and not having any boyfriends! How could you do this to..." Natallie then began to block girl and walked back to her seat. Again..someone is using my appearance for their own purpose. Natallie thought. Natallie felt a tap on her shoulder, she looked up and saw a girl with long purple hair. The other Natallie has arrived, AKA My friend Nana. Nana was chewing on gum too, execpt it was black. Which didn't suprise Natallie much since Nana mostly wore gothic like clothing, this style also kinda rubbed off of Natallie. Nana popped a bubble with a crack and then looked at Natallie and then at the group of girls again. Nana then used sign languaged. 'Another girl trying to act like you?' Natallie signed. 'Yes, I don't understand why people keep using me so they can get away with stuff and other things. By the way, are you the only one that came to school today? I wouldn't be suprised espically when almost everyone at that nasty food from Hime's sleepover.' 'Your right, they got sick.' Nana signed. 'Thought so.'
Back to top Go down
Naoi
Shinigami
Shinigami
Naoi

~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete)   ~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Honestly, the emo/goth setting made me feel uncomfortable probably because i don't like dark moods. But other than that and a few things that bugged me like saying convo when instead of saying conversation, i'll approve it.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterebirth.board-directory.net

~♥~Natallie~♥~ (Eye Deal complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathnote Rebirth :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: